Small Plates Big Hearts is a unique and tasty fundraiser benefitting BeLEAF Survivors/Sexual Assault Services and bringing needed business to some of Racine’s hard-hit restaurants.
On Saturday, July 31 from 1:30-4:30 PM, event ticket holders will be able to access a “food crawl” of downtown Racine and sample diverse foods offered by eight local restaurants. Eight small portions for you. One giant help to our community.
A ticket gets you a small plate of food at each of our restaurant partners. you can wander the route as you please and at your own pace. Make plans to stick around for Saturday Sounds on the Square on Monument Square starting at 4:30pm.
What’s on the menu?
- Amos Los Tacos – Carnitas Tacos.
- Butcher & Barrel – Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- Dewey’s – Chicken Salad Slider
- Divino Gelato – Gelato/ Sorbetto
- Maple Table – Shrimp & Grits
- Social on Sixth – Seasonal Fruit & Macarons
- TaejaVu’s on Main – TBD
- Toad Hall – TBD
*Organizers reserve the right to make substitutions at a restaurant’s request.
Tickets are $50.00 per person or $90.00 per couple and will be on sale until July 24.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 262-619-1634
- Downtown Racine Corporation
- Pentecost Lutheran Church in Racine
- Lakeview Pharmacy