Join BeLEAF Survivors on Racine’s Monument Square for EAT PLAY GIVE on August 28, 1-4pm. V.I.K. (Very Important Kid) passes are priced at $15 per person and include the following freebies:
- Kid-approved food portions from Dewey’s, Main Street Bakery, Market on Main, and The Maple Table.
- Guided Racine Art Museum craft project
- Body art by Guardians of the Children
- Activities at Twin Dragon Games.
- SWAG bag
- Bonus prizes for children who complete a special interactive challenge.
While EAT PLAY GIVE caters to kids, minors need to have their grownup/s present with them at the event. Adults and children under 3 do not need to purchase a $15 ticket to attend but will need one if they want to enjoy the food portions at the restaurants.
Event proceeds will support the Stop Child Abuse & Neglect program’s classroom-based lessons that teach local preschool, elementary, and middle school students what abuse is, what to do if happens, and how to get help.
For parents concerned about pandemic safety, EAT PLAY GIVE will be following CDC guidelines that are in place at the time of the event, particularly paying attention to precautions for children who cannot be vaccinated.
When: Saturday, August 28th from 1:00-4:00 PM.
Where: Downtown Racine, WI
Tickets are $15.00 per person
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 262-619-1634
- Piggly Wiggly on Erie
- Venmo Challenge Racine
- Shelley Hickman State Farm
- Educators credit Union
- Downtown Racine Corporation